BODEMEBRAND

Checklist of Tributaries of The Altmühl

This drawback usually happens at Altmühlsee (read this blog post from Intranet Welfarebox), Kleiner Brombachsee and Igelsbachsee. South financial institution of the small Brombachsee, about 1.5 kilometers south of Absberg and 2 kilometers northeast of Langlau. ↑ from the Pfofeld group webpage (Memento of the unique from December 10, 2008 inside the Internet Archive) Data: The archive hyperlink was used routinely and has not yet been checked. Today's Burgstall is situated about 400 meters from the middle of Trendel in the municipality of Polsingen in the Weißenburg-Gunzenhausen district in Bavaria, Germany. NHN in the area of ​​the town of Weißenburg in Bavaria, about 900 m east of Dettenheim on the valley slope of the street from Haardt. NHN highest point is on the Hahnenkamm northwest spur of Spielberg. NHN the bottom point in the Weißenburg-Gunzenhausen district. Müssighof is part of the municipality of the Absberg market in the Weißenburg-Gunzenhausen district (Middle Franconia, Bavaria). Unterwurmbach (also known as Worma) is a municipal part of town of Gunzenhausen within the Weißenburg-Gunzenhausen district (Middle Franconia, Bavaria). The residents of the previous agricultural place largely work within the trade and service of the close by city of Gunzenhausen. The Brombachsee is an artificially designed reservoir within the Franconian Seenland and, as the biggest lake in the Seenland, additionally varieties the guts of this region. The lake is around 37 km of south-southwest of Nuremberg and immediately northeast of Absberg and south of Stockheim.

The Brombachsee is positioned about 30 km south of Nuremberg in the south of Center Franconia between Gunzenhausen in the west and Pleinfeld within the east. Damm between small Brombachsee (left) and huge Brombachsee (right). Güßgraben, from right and west to 355 m above sea degree. Schambach, from proper and southwest to 346.6 m above sea level. The previously agriculturally structured village experienced a rapid transformation into a tourist resort as a result of the development of the Brombachsee within the 1970s/80s. At some point a second village called Wurmbach arose, which is why one settlement was called “Oberwurmbach” and the other “Niederwurmbach”. A settlement from the Bronze Age and the discovery of a Neolithic stone ax are identified as archaeological monuments. Of the article, which is protected as an archaeological monument, solely the tower hill with rampart and moat remains. The arches over the edge fields are wider and clad in stone, preserved of their unique situation. The names of the seventy two lacking or fallen soldiers are carved in stone on the memorial. Every year on Remembrance Day, the missing troopers of the 2 world wars are remembered. Roth District: A lot of the district, with the exception of its two southeasternmost communities (Greding and Thalmässing): Abenberg, Allersberg, Büchenbach, Georgensgmünd, Heideck, Hilpoltstein, Kammerstein, Schwanstetten, Rednitzhembach, Röttenbach, Rohr, Roth, Spalt and Wendelstein.

The name Unterwurmbach comes from its location on the lower reaches of the Wurmbach ("winding watercourse"). From 1572, exiles, religious exiles from Austria, settled in Unterwurmbach. Today's Unterwurmbach developed from Niederwurmbach. Unterwurmbach is located on the lower reaches of the Wurmbach, a tributary the Altmühl, which flows previous the city to the east. A real burial mound is situated about one hundred fifty meters west of the Burgstall. It was built with its nine arches around 1845, with 5 arches being modernized (this railway bridge has 4 stone and 5 reinforced concrete arches), the size is around one hundred fifty meters. On the bridge, the railway line crosses the Wurmbach and the federal highway 466. The viaduct has six arches and was constructed round 1845. Instantly in city, at kilometer 37.4, a round-arched viaduct built round 1845 spans the former Ludwig South-North Railway. The Wurmbach Viaduct is positioned south of Unterwurmbach at kilometer 36.Three and is an element of the previous Ludwig-Süd-Nord-Bahn and the present Nördlingen-Gunzenhausen railway line. The Würzburg-Treuchtlingen railway line is positioned near Unterwurmbach. The Nördlingen-Gunzenhausen railway line was opened in 1849 (Oettingen-Gunzenhausen section on August 20, 1849) and is a part of the Ludwig South-North Railway; it divides the Unterwurmbach town heart from the new improvement space to the south. This web page was last edited on August 19, 2021 at 6:22 p.m. This page was last edited on December 16, 2023 at 3:Forty five p.m.

Pleinfeld's population continues to develop and on December 31stDecember 2020 reached a peak of 7,589 inhabitants. A reactivation of the northern section of this route (Gunzenhausen-Wassertrüdingen) is deliberate for the 2025 winter timetable, which can come into drive in December 2024 and offers hourly connections between Pleinfeld and Wassertrüdingen. To the northwest of the town the river is fed by the Hambach. At the locks on the south ramp of the principle-Danube Canal – Kelheim, Riedenburg, Dietfurt, Berching and Bachhausen – pumping stations with a supply capacity of 35 m³/s are put in, which serve both to provide the canal with water and to transfer it. After deducting the main towns and after the Gunzenhausen a part of Frickenfelden and the Treuchtlingen a part of Wettelsheim, the place is the third largest a part of a municipality in the Weißenburg-Gunzenhausen district and has extra inhabitants than total communities akin to Gnotzheim or Meinheim. The most wealthy individuals in Unterwurmbach at the time have been the Truhendinger noble family, who had a castle built in the city round 1200. There are a number of smaller outlets in city, a backyard heart and a branch of the Raiffeisenbank Weißenburg-Gunzenhausen. The district's respiratory protection center is located on the premises of the Pleinfeld fire department.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top